Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions of Use is accepted by accessing, browsing, or using this Internet site (the “Site”), the user acknowledges having read and understood these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions of Use ”) And agrees to abide by them and comply with all applicable laws and regulations that are part of Colombian law. Moreover, when the user uses any service provided on this Site, such as, but not limited to, “chat rooms”, suggestion boxes and contests, will be subject to the rules, guides, policies, terms and conditions applicable to said service. In the event that the user does not agree with these terms and conditions of use, we promptly ask you to please immediately refrain from using this Site. This Site is controlled and operated by GRUPO ARGOS S.A. from its offices located in Colombia.
GRUPO ARGOS S.A. is not responsible for the material on this Site being appropriate or available for use in other places, being prohibited from accessing territories where its content is illegal. Those who decide to access this Site from other places will do so on their own initiative, and it is their responsibility to comply with the applicable local laws. Any claim in relation to this Site and the material contained therein, is regulated by the laws of Colombia. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, under the sole will of GRUPO ARGOS SA, and as of the date of publication of the modification of these Terms and Conditions of Use on this Site, all operations that are Celebrate between GRUPO ARGOS SA and the user will be governed by the modified document.
2. Headings. The headings of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions are solely for ease of reference and are not part of them, and no meaning or interpretation may be inferred or derived from them.
3. Independence of Provisions In the event that one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions are considered void, illegal or ineffective in any aspect, the validity, legality, enforceability or effectiveness of the rest of the provisions contained herein will not be seen. affected or annulled by said circumstance.
4. www.grupoargos.com is a website dedicated to the use of different services and contents, such as the description of the company, products, services, financial information, news and communications. www.grupoargos.com is a domain name owned by the company GRUPO ARGOS S.A., a commercial company incorporated under Colombian law.
5. Copyright. All computer, graphic, advertising, photographic, multimedia, audiovisual and design material, as well as all content, texts and databases made available on this Site are the exclusive property of GRUPO ARGOS SA , or in some cases, from third parties that have authorized GRUPO ARGOS SA its use or exploitation (hereinafter “the Contents”). Likewise, the use on www.grupoargos.com of some content owned by third parties is expressly authorized by law or by said third parties. All the Contents in www.grupoargos.com are protected by the norms on Copyright and by all the national and international norms that are applicable to it. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, any act of copying, reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works, sale or distribution, display of the contents of this Site, in any way or by any means, including, but not limited to, is prohibited. a, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or any other means, without the prior written permission of GRUPO ARGOS SA or of the copyright holder. In no case do these Terms and Conditions confer rights, licenses or authorizations to perform the previously prohibited acts. Any unauthorized use of the Contents will constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions and the current rules on copyright and any other that may be applicable. GRUPO ARGOS S.A. grants the user a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license and right to display www.grupoargos.com on the screen of a computer, computer or PDA device under his control, to use the object code (not the source code) of the www software .grupoargos.com The aforementioned license does not extend to the Industrial Property of GRUPO ARGOS SA or third parties, and automatically terminates upon the user’s breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The license granted by GRUPO ARGOS S.A. It is done taking into account that the user will not be able to modify, create, distribute, reproduce or display a work derived from it, reverse the process, reverse the assembly or somehow try to discover some access code, sell, assign, sublicense, lend guarantee or transfer any right in the software of www.grupoargos.com. The user is bound by these Terms and Conditions not to modify the software of the Site in any way.
6. Industrial Property. All brands, brands, logos, names and any other distinctive signs, as well as utility models or industrial designs and other elements of industrial or intellectual property inserted, used or displayed on this Site are the exclusive property of GRUPO ARGOS SA and in some cases they are owned by third parties who have expressly authorized GRUPO ARGOS S.A. for use or exploitation. Likewise, in some cases the use of third-party Industrial property has been authorized by law in general, and consequently its use does not require prior and express authorization from its owner. Nothing on www.grupoargos.com may be construed as granting or granting any title of authorizations, licenses or any other right to use or dispose of any form of Industrial Property, without the prior written permission of GRUPO ARGOS S.A. or of the holder of the rights of the same. Any unauthorized use will constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions and the current national and international regulations on Industrial Property, bringing the sanctions and consequences imposed by GRUPO ARGOS S.A. or the Law.
7. Linking, Deep linking and Framing GRUPO ARGOS S.A. prohibits the use of names, logos, trademarks and any other distinctive signs of its property such as hyperlinks (“links”) directed to Internet sites whose URL is different from http://www.grupoargos.com, unless the establishment of such a link is approved by GRUPO ARGOS SA previously and in writing, in which case it must comply with the design and advertising criteria and manuals established by GRUPO ARGOS SA GRUPO ARGOS SA reserves the right to request the removal of links that have been established on websites without their express and prior authorization The establishment in pages not controlled by GRUPO ARGOS SA of links to subdirectories within the URL (Deep linking) is prohibited The deployment, use, display, copy or any other form of reproduction of the Site http://www.grupoargos.com or of any of its subdirectories and pages, in sites not controlled by GRUPO ARGOS SA (“Framing”) is expressly Forbidden to you, the non-observance of these prohibitions will be a violation of the intellectual property rights over the Contents and the rights over the Industrial Property.
8. Queries. Any questions related to the use of trademarks, logos, logos, distinctive signs and in general of any element of Industrial Property of the Site, as well as those related to the use of the Contents or the establishment of Links to the http URL : //www.grupoargos.com may be made to GRUPO ARGOS SA in Colombia at (4) 319 8760 or directly through www.grupoargos.com. Its use, in contravention of the provisions set forth herein, will result in the corresponding civil and criminal actions.
9. Exoneration and Guarantees. In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Colombia, the material contained in this Site, including without limitation, texts, graphics and links (links), are provided on the basis of “as is”, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, no breach or other violation of rights. GRUPO ARGOS S.A. does not guarantee the use, validity, precision or reliability of, or the results of the use of the Site, or any other situation in regard to this or any website linked to this Site. GRUPO ARGOS S.A. warns its customers that the information on this website may contain errors or inaccuracies, not be complete or updated. Therefore, GRUPO ARGOS S.A. reserves the right to correct any error, omission or inaccuracy, change or update it at any time and without prior notice.
10. Limited Liability. Without prejudice to the provisions of the mandatory regulations of the applicable Colombian legislation, GRUPO ARGOS S.A. does not assume any responsibility, including those arising from any damage or loss, including but not limited to loss of information or utilities, existence of viruses, results of use or inability to use the material on this Site, lost business opportunities, or any other damage, even if the user has notified us about the possibility of such damages, or for any third party claim, except as expressly stipulated herein. Under the terms indicated here, GRUPO ARGOS S.A. assumes no responsibility for the information provided on the page, including but not limited to products, services, notes of interest, opinions, practical advice and resolution of concerns. Likewise, GRUPO ARGOS S.A. is not or will be responsible for the impossibility of, or for problems in, the use of the Site or any of the pages that comprise it, including but not limited to events such as problems in the server or in the connection, interruptions in its communication, or technical problems. In the event that the use of the material on this Site results in the need to service, repair or correct equipment or information, the user assumes any costs derived from it.
11. Visits to the Site. The provision of the service of the Site is free for users, except for the use of some Services, which can only be done by subscribing or registering the user or paying a price, as indicated expressly in their corresponding sections. The visits that you make to your websites through the links (links) of this Site, will be at the exclusive account and risk of the users, without in any way compromising the responsibility of GRUPO ARGOS S.A. The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct, lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes not to perform the behaviors described below:
- Use content in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Reproduce, copy, represent, use, distribute, transform or modify the contents, by any procedure or on any support, total or partial of the Site or allow public access through any form of public communication, other than those, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Site, the Services or the Contents.
- Delete, circumvent or manipulate the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of GRUPO ARGOS S.A. or of its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
- Use the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Site or the Services to distribute, transmit, send, modify, refuse or report the advertising or the contents of the Site for the purpose of direct sale or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing said information in any way. Consequently, the user can download the material published here, in paper or computer support, only for personal purposes and with the citation of the source.
- Use the Site and the Services for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or damage the Site and the Services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Site and the Services by users.
12. Review of the Terms GRUPO ARGOS S.A. You may at any time review these Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein, by updating this announcement. By using www.grupoargos.com, the user agrees to be held liable for any such revisions, which will be in effect from the moment they are accessible by users, then must periodically visit this page to determine the terms and conditions. conditions in force at that time to which the user will be obliged in the event that decides to use this Site.