Shareholders’s and investors rights and obligations
In addition to rights established in the legislation and the Company’s bylaws, the investors of Grupo Argos are entitled to:
Having access to public information of the Company in a comprehensive and timely manner, as well as receiving information that allows them making decisions on their investment in the company.
Requesting to the management of the Company authorization to commission specialized audits, at the expense and under the responsibility of the investor, taking into account:
- Specialized audits will be conducted during the elapsed period between the notice of meeting and the working day prior to the date on which the Ordinary General Assembly of Shareholders is to be held.
- For no reason, under the pretext of the specialized audits, the rights of the company, its information, contracts that provide competitive advantages and in general, all documents that are considered privileged or reserved or property of third parties will be infringed.
- Pursuant to legal and statutory provisions, in no case the audits shall affect the autonomy of management.
- The request to perform specialized audits shall be in writing, indicating in detail the grounds to carry out the audit, specific audit topics and duration. People hired must be qualified professionals meeting the same qualifications required to be Statutory Auditor of the Company.
Paragraph: Investors may request specialized audits according to the nature of their investments, bearing in mind the above rules and provided that at least, individually or jointly, they have 15% or more of the relevant issuance of securities.
- Acting in good faith, refraining from participating in acts that put the Company at risk.
- Reporting cases of conflicts of interest in which you may be involved in, as well as those cases that you know of and which involve the Company's employees.
- Appropriately manage the information to which you have access to due to your status as shareholders.
- Fully comply with the decisions adopted by the corporate.
- Abide by the Corporate Bylaws and other Company policies.